Date: April 12, 2022
Time: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Project: I-35 Capital Express Central
Davage-Durden Student Union
900 Chicon St
Austin, TX 78702
If you missed our CapEx VOICE #7 meeting, check out the materials used during the meeting below:
- CapEx VOICE #7 – Bike/PED Schematics
- Renderings – 41st Street and 5th Street
- Example Enhanced Cross Street
- Example Frontage Road Shared-Use Path
- Capital Express Central – Alternative 2 Proposed Innovative Intersection
- Capital Express Central – Modified Alternative 3 Proposed Innovative Intersections
- Single-Point Urban Interchange Fact Sheet
If you’d like to make a comment or suggestion about any of the materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning for the I-35 Capital Express Central project is underway, and TxDOT wants to learn more about your ideas for rebuilding I-35 through Central Austin, ranked the most congested roadway segment in Texas.
Please join us for the seventh meeting of CapEx VOICE (Volunteer Opportunity in Community Engagement) to help shape the future of this critical local, regional, national and international thoroughfare. This meeting will provide an opportunity for your feedback on widened bridges, bicycle/pedestrian bridges and innovative intersections proposed for the project.
Why CapEx VOICE?
Community involvement is essential to this project’s success. CapEx VOICE will build upon outreach that has already been conducted, allowing the public a more in-depth role in the process.
Bimonthly meetings will take place throughout the remainder of the environmental process (approximately 18 months). Topics will vary for each meeting. If you choose to participate, we encourage you to attend every meeting. Participation is open to all.