I-35 Capital Express North Project Plan Legend – Audio Transcript
TxDOT has developed a conceptual layout with information regarding the number and type of lanes, bicycle and pedestrian enhancements and location of entrance and exit ramps for the I-35 Capital Express North project. Let’s take a minute to get oriented.
- Yellow represents pavement widening and reconstruction
- Aqua represents managed lanes at the same grade as the existing roadway
- Orange represents bridges
- Red cross hatching represents the removal of an existing roadway feature, such as an entrance or exit ramp
- Light yellow represents a proposed shared-use path or sidewalk
- Dark green arrows represent entrance and exit ramps to and from the managed lanes
- Black arrows represent the direction of traffic
- Dark grey represents improvements currently under construction as part of a separate Mobility35 Program project
Click here to go back to the I-35 Capital Express North – Project Plans page.