I-35 Capital Express South Project Plan Legend– Audio Transcript
So, let’s take a minute to get oriented.
- Yellow represents pavement widening and reconstruction
- Aqua represents proposed managed lanes at grade with the existing roadway
- Dark turquoise represents proposed elevated managed lanes
- Orange represents the limits of bridges
- Red cross hatching represents the removal of an existing roadway feature, such as an entrance or exit ramp
- Light yellow represents a proposed shared-use path or sidewalk
- Dark green arrows represent entrance and exit ramps to and from the managed lanes
- Black arrows represent the direction of traffic
Click here to go back to the I-35 Capital Express South – Project Plans page.